* Your child will receive a weekly Spelling list.
* All Spelling tests will be announced.
* The day for each Spelling test is already typed on your child's homework assignment sheet.
* The words included in each Spelling list are words that appear often in our Scott Foresman's Reading Street textbook.
* The list of words will usually be grouped to follow certain vowel and/or consonant patterns. Yes... Phonics instruction is still around!!
Lesson 1 Frindle
Lesson 2 Thunder Rose
Lesson 3 Island of the Blue Dolphins
Lesson 4 Satchel Paige
Lesson 5 Shutting Out the Sky
Lesson 6 Inside Out
Lesson 7 Passage to Freedom
Lesson 8 The Ch'i-lin Purse
Lesson 9 ... 10 Ways to Help Save Wildlife
Lesson 10 The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
Lesson 11 Wings for the King
Lesson 12 Leonardo's Horse
Lesson 13 The Dinosaurs of Waterhouse Hawkins
Lesson 14 Mahalia Jackson
Lesson 15 Special Effects in Film and Television
Lesson 16 Weslandia
Lesson 17 Stretching Ourselves
Lesson 18 Exploding Ants
Lesson 19 The Stormi Giovanni Club
Lesson 20 The Gymnast
Lesson 21 The Three-Century Woman
Lesson 22 The Unsinkable Wreck of the Titanic
Lesson 23 Talk With an Astronaut
Lesson 24 Journey to the Center of the Earth
Lesson 25 Ghost Towns of the American West
Lesson 26 At the Beach
Lesson 27 They Mystery of Saint Matthew Island
Lesson 28 King Midas and the Golden Touch
Lesson 29 The Hindenburg
Lesson 30 Sweet Music in Harlem
This page was last updated on: September 21, 2012
Lists & Online Game Resources for
Scott Foresman's Reading Street Series
Spelling & Vocabulary
Online Game Resources
At of the end of July 2012, SpellingCity.com released a FREE app for iPhones and iPads. Download to study your assigned Spelling lists on the go! Search by your teacher's name or our zip code.
Did you enjoy this week's Reading story?
Do you want to find more titles by those authors?
Scholastic links have been created for each of our textbook's 30 authors to show available Reading Counts quizzes!
Select the current Unit and enjoy!