The Water Cycle
Internet Scavenger Hunt
Written By Mrs. Dingman
Aligning With the Following Pennsylvania Academic Standards:
1.1.5 Learning to Read Independently 1.2.5 Reading Critically in All Content Areas 1.8.5 Reasearch
3.5.5 Earth Sciences 3.7.5 Technological Devices
4.6.5 Ecosystems and Their Interactions
This page was last updated on: October 22, 2015
Directions: Visit the web sites listed below. Record your answers on your activity sheet, using complete sentences. Do NOT use pronouns in the first sentence of your answers, unless you are referring to yourself.
* What are the four main parts of the water cycle?
* Create a table with 2 columns in the space provided on your activity sheet. Show each part of the water cycle and include a brief description of it. Remember to create titles for your table and its columns!
* What three things does the water cycle process give us?
* How much of the Earth’s water is salt water? Why don’t we just remove the salt?
* Name the five places where fresh water may be found.
* What is the purpose of the water cycle?
* What controls the water cycle?
* How does the water cycle relate to our weather?